Responsible developer - HIAG
HIAG understands the development of sites as a process: It transfers a site that has grown historically into a new cycle of use. This also includes new infrastructures and service offerings. In this way, HIAG ensures sustainable value creation - for stakeholders and society.
In 1928, the 75,000 square metre Reichholdareal was built on for the first time: The Portland-Cement-Werke Hausen AG cement factory was built. In the following years, the site was further developed by various owners. In 1993 it was shut down, and in 2006 all the buildings were demolished. In 2012, HIAG bought the site, which was cleaned of its contaminated sites by 2020.